Almond Coconut Cookies
Gluten-free doesn’t mean flavor-free! Make a batch of scrumptious gluten-free cookies…with bits of almond and coconut in every bite!
Serves: 32Prep: 15 minutesCook: 8 minutesTotal: 23 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Virgin Coconut Oil, solid
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup Kroger® Old Fashioned Whole Grain Oats
- 1⁄2 cup Kroger® Flaked Unsweetened Coconut
- 2 tablespoons whole flax seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup dried mixed fruit, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, sliced
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add coconut oil and coconut sugar; beat until well mixed. Add egg and beat well.
- Add almond flour, oats, coconut flakes, flax seeds, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and vanilla. Mix well.
- Stir in mixed fruit and almonds. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto parchment lined baking sheet; flatten slightly.
- Bake until lightly browned, 7-9 minutes. Cool.