You can vary the nuts in these delicate cookies for different flavors. Just omit the almond extract and add another
Makes: 60 cookiesHands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
Makes: 60 cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1⅔ cups confectioners’ sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. almond extract
- 2⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and ⅔ cup confectioners’ sugar together. Add vanilla and almond extracts. Stir in flour and almonds.
- Using about 1 tablespoon of dough for each cookie, shape dough into crescents.
- Bake 12–15 minutes. Roll gently in remaining confectioners’ sugar while warm.