Change the flavor of these cookies by rolling them in pumpkin pie spice instead of cinnamon before cooking.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups almond flour
- 1⁄4 tsp. baking soda
- 1⁄8 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. granulated erythritol, divided
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together almond flour, baking soda, and salt in a small mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat butter and 1 cup granulated erythritol together until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Stir in almond flour mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining 2 tablespoons granulated erythritol with cinnamon.
- Roll dough into 12 balls. Roll balls in cinnamon mixture and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Press down on balls with the palm of your hand or the bottom of a glass to flatten them.
- Bake for 8 minutes, or until slightly browned.