Almond flour and honey make these pancakes a sweet breakfast treat
Serves: 6Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 5 tablespoons Almond Breeze Original Almond Milk
- 1 cup fine ground almond flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, vanilla, honey and 5 tablespoons Almond Breeze. In a second bowl, whisk together almond flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. Mix dry ingredients into wet with a wooden spoon until well combined. If the mixture is too thick add 2 more tablespoons Almond Breeze. The consistency should be thick but still able to spread when in the pan.
- Heat a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium-low heat and add oil or cooking spray. Scoop ¼ cup portions of batter into the pan. Cook, watching closely, until pancakes form little bubbles that pop. Keep heat low so that pancakes don’t brown too quickly. Flip and cook second side. Repeat process with the remaining batter and serve hot. Refrigerate any leftovers.