Almond Poppy Seed Muffins
These lovely, moist, golden yellow muffins with pretty deep blue flecks are easy, healthy, and delicious! Slather with butter and honey for a satisfying treat.
Serves: 18Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups white whole-wheat flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3⁄4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. poppy seeds
- 1 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup grapeseed oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. almond extract
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place 18 muffin liners in two muffin pans and spray liners with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and mix until just combined.
- Spoon batter into the muffin liners, filling about 3⁄4 of the way full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick poked into the center of a muffin comes out clean.