Almost Homemade Sweet Cornbread Cake
If you like your cornbread sweet, you’ll love this cake/bread hybrid.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (9 oz.) corn muffin mix
- 1 box (9 oz.) yellow cake mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a 13-by-9-inch baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, prepare the cake mix according to the directions on the box.
- In a medium mixing bowl, prepare the corn muffin mix according to the directions on the box. Pour the prepared muffin mix into the large bowl with the cake batter. Stir well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and bake for 30 to 35 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.