American Cheese Pizza
Think of this pizza as cheese toast, that childhood favorite, with a little sauce. If your child likes fresh tomatoes, tomato slices can be substituted for the sauce.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 ready-to-top pizza crusts (12")
- 2 cups pizza sauce or pasta sauce
- 24 slices American cheese
- Place pizza crusts on perforated pizza pans. Spread 1 cup sauce over each crust. Place 12 cheese slices, overlapping and placed diagonally, over each crust.
- Bake each pizza at 400°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Let stand several minutes before serving.