Angel Hair Pasta with Lemon Shrimp
Creamy shrimp pasta is complemented by zesty lemon.
Prep: 10 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 35 minutes
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and sauté garlic for 1 minute. Add chicken broth; bring to a boil. Add shrimp and cook until pink, about 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low, add parmesan cheese, cream and lemon peel and lemon juice; cook about 3 minutes, but do not boil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss shrimp mixture, angel hair pasta. Garnish with cilantro and serve.
- Serve immediately.