Antioxidant Non-Alcoholic Sangria
This refreshing drink is loaded with vitamins and antioxidants. Make this the day before you are planning to serve it to allow the flavors to fully meld.
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups boiling water
- 6 bags Private Selection™ Cinnamon Hibiscus Herbal Tea
- 3⁄4 cup Private Selection™ Raw & Unfiltered Clover Honey
- 2 cups Simple Truth™ 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 32 ounces sparkling water, plain or your favorite fruit flavor
- In a heat-proof container, pour the boiling water over the tea bags and allow the tea to steep for at least 15-20 minutes. Stir in the honey and add 2 cups cold water; allow to cool. Pour into a large pitcher with pomegranate juice.
- Add the sliced strawberries and citrus. Cover and refrigerate overnight to allow the flavors to infuse.
- To serve, fill each glass with crushed ice and ¾ of the sangria. Top off with carbonated water and garnish with sliced fruits.