Antioxidant Sweet Potato Fries
The goal with this recipe is to coat the sweet potato fries with oil without completely soaking them. You want them to be moist but not drenched, so reduce the amount of oil if necessary.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3" fries
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put potatoes on baking sheet, drizzle with avocado oil, and sprinkle sea salt and cinnamon on top. Toss potatoes, making sure to cover them with the mixture.
- Spread out fries in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake 25 minutes or until fries are starting to brown, turning once while baking. Serve immediately.