Salami makes a cute and tasty bowl for marinated veggies. These little appetizers are great for any gathering and come together quickly with minimal work or cleanup.
Serves: 12Prep: 10 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 slices uncured genoa salami
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup marinated mushrooms, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup roasted sweet red peppers, drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into ½” cubes
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Press salami into 12 muffin cups. Create twelve 2” balls by loosely crumpling aluminum foil, then place on top of salami to help hold in cups. Bake 5-8 minutes, until salami starts to brown. Remove from muffin in and allow to sit on a paper towel to drain.
- In a medium bowl, add artichokes, mushrooms, peppers and mozzarella. Gently stir to combine, then spoon into salami cups.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.