Flatbread “wrappers” turn traditional meat and cheese rolls into mini sandwiches.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 tortillas (10”)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 lb. Genoa salami, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. prosciutto, sliced
- 1 lb. mortadella, sliced
- 1 lb. hard salami or pepperoni, sliced
- 1 lb. provolone cheese, sliced
- 1 lb. mozzarella cheese, sliced
- ½ cup basil leaves
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- Arrange tortillas on a large work surface. Lightly coat the center of each tortilla with mayonnaise.
- Cover 3 tortillas with Genoa salami, 3 with prosciutto, 3 with mortadella, and 3 with hard salami or pepperoni. Divide mozzarella and provolone over tortillas as desired. Top with basil and tomato.
- Tightly roll each wrap into a long tube. Slice each roll into 8 pieces and place spirals on a serving platter.