Apple Bacon Flatbread
Sweet, salty, smoky and tart – the melded flavors of this flatbread recipe are as satisfying as it is easy to make.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 flatbreads
- 2 gala apples, cored and sliced thinly
- 4 slices Simple Truth™ Uncured Hickory Smoked Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Maple Syrup
- 1⁄2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Simple Truth Organic™ Canola Oil Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Top each flatbread with 5 or 6 thin apple slices and crumbled bacon, then drizzle maple syrup and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake flatbread on a lightly greased baking sheet for 5 to 10 minutes until cheese has melted. Let flatbread cool for 5 minutes before slicing on cutting board. Garnish with green onions and serve.