Apple Banana Sandwich with Peanut Butter
Peanut butter-banana sandwiches arenʼt new, but add the crunch of an apple with a tad of brown sugar and cinnamon and you almost have dessert!
Serves: 1Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 tsp. peanut butter
- 1 small apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Lightly toast both slices of bread. Spread peanut butter on one slice. Cover with apple and banana. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Place in toaster oven. Broil for one minute. Bread should be fairly soft. Remove from toaster oven. Cover with the other piece of toast and slice diagonally.