This is so old-fashioned, just what grandma used to make.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup buttery spread
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 2⁄3 cup walnut pieces
- 1⁄2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. Splenda, divided
- 5 apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 8 oz. blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare an 8-by-8-inch glass pan with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, mix the buttery spread, 1⁄2 cup flour, walnuts, and 1⁄2 cup Splenda into a coarse, mealy consistency.
- Spread the apples in the baking dish and sprinkle with blueberries. Sprinkle with 1⁄4 cup flour and 2 tablespoons Splenda. Spread the topping over all.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the topping has browned and the fruit is bubbling.