Apple Butter Pork Loin
This moist and tasty pork loin is great for a fall family dinner. It’s quick to put together and fills your home with the sweet smell of roasting apples.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 pound boneless pork loin fillet
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup Private Selection™ Washington Apple Butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Kroger® Ground Cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the fillet in a small roasting pan.
- Pour the apple cider over the roast and season with salt and pepper. Cover with a lid or aluminum foil. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together the apple butter, brown sugar, water, cinnamon and cloves.
- Remove the roast from the oven and spread the apple butter mixture over the whole roast.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes, until fork-tender.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.