Apple Cider Punch
This tastes so wonderful in the fall on a slightly nippy day. If you can find a natural, unprocessed, local cider, so much the better.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 quarts apple cider
- 1 small can frozen orange juice, slightly thawed
- 1 bottle sparkling cider
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 large apples, cored and diced
- 1 large pear, cored and diced
- 12 cinnamon sticks
- Mix all ingredients in a large pitcher. Chill at least 2 hours.
- Pour punch and chopped fruit into tall glasses and garnish each with a cinnamon stick.