Apple Cider Spritz
Cool fall nights call for this fizzy apple delight! For a kid-friendly version, swap out ginger beer for ginger ale. They will love being like the adults!
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup plus 2 tsp. sugar, divided
- 1 cup apple cider
- ½ cup ginger beer
- ¾ cup sparkling apple cider
- ¼ tsp. apple pie spice
- 1 cinnamon stick, to garnish
- Add water and ¼ cup sugar to a small saucepan over medium heat. Heat until sugar dissolves, about 3–5 minutes.
- Rim cocktail glasses with remaining sugar and add ice to each glass.
- Combine cooled simple syrup with remaining ingredients and pour over ice. Garnish with cinnamon stick.