Apple-Honey-Glazed Turkey Breast
This is a great recipe, not only for holiday time, but for a special family meal.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 2 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. dry mustard
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen apple juice concentrate
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. coarse ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 turkey breast (4 lbs.)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine oil, honey, mustard, and apple juice concentrate in a small bowl. Stir well and set aside.
- Rub salt, pepper, and garlic onto turkey. Place turkey on a rack in a roasting pan. Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Uncover, add the honey-mustard glaze and bake for an additional 1 hour or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Remove from oven.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.