Apple, Kale and Parmesan Salad
This light and refreshing salad is full of fall flavors and is packed with different textures. Put it together ahead of time for a quick meal.
Serves: 4Prep: 40 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts
- 16 ounces kale greens
- 1⁄2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Private Selection™ Crisp Apple Honey Vinaigrette
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup apple, diced
- In a small skillet over low heat toast the pine nuts, stirring constantly, just until they start to turn golden in spots.
- In a large serving bowl combine the kale and dressing. Toss with dressing and allow to rest for 30 minutes. Before serving, add the Parmesan, cranberries, apple and roasted pine nuts.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.