Apple-Lime Green Smoothie
Tart lemons and sweet apples combine in this delicious “wake-me-up” smoothie that will liven up any sluggish morning or slow-moving day. This one will grab your attention for its unique flavors.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled and cored
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 lime, peeled and seeds removed
- 1 Tbsp. mint leaves
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2 Tbsp. agave nectar
- 1 cup ice
- Combine apples, spinach, lime, mint, and water in the blender container and blend until thoroughly combined with no apple bits remaining.
- Add ice while blending until desired consistency is achieved.
- Drizzle in 1 tablespoon agave and blend. Taste and add remaining agave until desired sweetness is achieved.