Apple Pie Pull Apart
Apple pie is appropriate for breakfast in this delicious, flaky pull apart bread...and it comes together easier than pie!
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (16.3-oz.) Grands!™ Refrigerated Biscuits
- 1 cup apple pie filling, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 teaspoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter or spray a 9”x5” loaf pan; set aside.
- Divide biscuits in half by splitting the layers for a total of 16 biscuits. Mix together apple pie filling and cinnamon. Spread 15 biscuits with about 1 tablespoon of pie filling. Set the loaf pain on its short side and quickly stack the biscuits, pie filling side up, ending with the plain biscuit.
- Bake 40-45 minutes until baked through and golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Mix powdered sugar, milk and vanilla together and drizzle over warm bread.