Apple Pie Spice Hummus
Step up your seasonal snacking game with this recipe that brings big apple flavor to regular hummus!
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 5 apples
- 1 tablespoon apple pie spice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup tahini
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- In a food processor, mix all ingredients except the apples. Pulse until the consistency is smooth.
- Slice all apples except for one. These will be used to dip with the hummus.
- Once hummus mixture is removed from the food processor, place in a serving bowl. Lastly, take the remaining apple and grate a small amount of the apple on top of the mixture for garnish. Serve.