Apple Spinach Gouda Stuffed Pork Loin
Add great flavor to mild pork loin with a sweet and savory stuffing.
Serves: 6Prep: 20 minutesCook: 1 hour 25 minutesTotal: 1 hour 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 large apple, peeled, cored and finely chopped
- 4 ounces smoked Gouda, shredded
- 2 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 2 pounds center cut pork loin, butterflied
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- coarse salt
- Ground black pepper
- Heat oven 325°F.
- In a bowl mix together spinach, apples and Gouda; set aside.
- Lay pork flat, spread with mustard and season with salt and pepper. Spread spinach mixture evenly across pork. Roll up, securing with kitchen twine. Rub the outside of pork with oil and season with additional salt and pepper. Transfer to a rimmed baking pan.
- Bake 60-80 minutes until internal temperature registers 145°F. Allow to stand 10 minutes before carving.
- Refrigerate leftovers.