You can tell a banana is ripe when the skin turns a dark yellow with brown spots. Bananas that are still green are not as sweet and are quite firm.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups chopped green apples
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- ¼ cup Egg Beaters
- 1 medium ripe banana, peeled and mashed
- 1 cup oatmeal
- ¼ cup Splenda brown sugar
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Combine apples and strawberries and pour into a baking dish. Combine other ingredients and pile on top of the fruit.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbling.