Apple, Walnut, Cranberry, and Spinach Salad
Save to My Recipes
The wonderful combination of fruit and nuts makes this salad perfect any time of year. The dressing can be used for any salad or as a marinade for chicken or vegetables.
Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutes
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 bag (6 oz.) organic baby spinach
- 2 Tbsp. chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. dried cranberries
- 1 medium Fuji apple, cored and chopped
- ½ cup feta cheese
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl. You can also pour into a small, airtight container and shake vigorously.
- In a large bowl, mix the salad ingredients. Add the dressing and toss before serving.