Apple Walnut Spinach Salad
Use any sweet apples with this salad.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 cup cored and chopped apple
- 1⁄2 cup sliced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄3 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- Toss spinach, lettuce, apples, onion, celery, and walnuts together in a large salad bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss well to mix and coat. Serve immediately.