This snack is a great one to have in the fridge and pantry. It’s an easy, tasty one to make for a fun afternoon out at the park!
Serves: 6Prep: 5 minutesCook: 8 hoursTotal: 8 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups Simple Truth Organic™ Cinnamon Applesauce
- 1 box Simple Truth Organic™ Cheddar Kangaroos Snack Crackers
- Preheat oven to 170°F. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the applesauce evenly over the parchment paper. Bake for 8-10 hours, rotating the pan every other hour. Applesauce should be smooth and not sticky when it is ready.
- Cut into segments, then peel off the parchment paper from the applesauce. Optionally, form the applesauce into rolls.
- Serve with Kangaroo Crackers.
- Refrigerate leftovers.