Apricot Coconut Balls
These no-bake balls keep well stored in the refrigerator for up to a month. Layer them in an airtight container with wax paper between each layer.
Makes: 96 ballsHands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
Makes: 96 balls
- 4 cups chopped dried apricots
- 5 cups shredded coconut, divided
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- Combine apricots, 4 cups coconut, and condensed milk in a large bowl; mix well. Shape into 1" balls; roll in remaining coconut.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.