Apricot, Cranberry, and Almond Bars
These quick granola bars are perfect for the kids! Not only can they enjoy them, but they can get their hands dirty by helping to make them, too!
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups granola
- 1½ cups all-natural creamy almond butter
- ½ cup unsweetened dried cranberries, chopped
- ½ cup unsweetened dried apricots, chopped
- ⅓ cup natural almonds (crushed, sliced, or slivered)
- 2 Tbsp. agave nectar
- Prepare a 9" × 9" pan with olive oil spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the granola, almond butter, dried fruit, and almonds, and mix well. Pour mixture into prepared pan, pressing slightly to set.
- Drizzle agave nectar over top of bars and serve.