Apricot Peach Chutney
Use a slow cooker to make this sweet and tangy condiment. Serve it with lentils and rice or roasted meats. It's also a nice addition to cheese platters.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 3 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large red onion, peeled and diced
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 cup peach marmalade
- ½ cup apple vinegar
- ½ cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. mustard seeds
- ½ cup water
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-low heat. Sauté onion until softened, about 8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and transfer to a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.