Chimichurri is a delicious blend of herbs and garlic in a base of oil. It is traditionally used as a topping for grilled steaks, but is delicious with any grilled protein.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1¾ cups finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 medium shallots, peeled and minced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1¼ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a food processor add all the ingredients except the oil. Pulse the ingredients just enough to get a chunky texture but not a paste. Add the oil and pulse until just combined.