Argentinian Grilled Flat Bread
Try this global twist on grilled pizza for your next party – grilled steak and black beans finished with a generous drizzle of chimichurri sauce.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces sirloin steak
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pizza crust
- 1⁄2 cup refried black beans
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Private Selection™ Chimichurri Finishing Sauce
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped, if desired
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Season steak with oil, salt and pepper. Grill 8-10 minutes, flipping once, until internal temperature reaches 135°F (medium rare). Allow to rest 5 minutes; slice into thin strips.
- Top pizza crust with refried beans, red peppers, steak strips and cheese. Place pizza on grill and close lid. Grill 4-8 minutes until crust is browned on the bottom and cheese is melted. Turn pizza every few minutes to prevent burning from grill hot spots. Garnish with cilantro if desired.
- Drizzle with chimichurri sauce and serve. Refrigerate leftovers.