Artichoke Dip for a Crowd
Serve this warm dip with crackers or toasted pita bread.
Serves: 20Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cans (15 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. ground white pepper
- 1 lb. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Mix all ingredients except 1⁄4 of the Parmesan cheese and transfer to a 1 1⁄2 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining Parmesan cheese over the top and bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.