Serve this baked dip hot from the oven.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cans (15 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, rinsed, and roughly chopped
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped finely
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- ½ tsp. ground white pepper
- 1 lb. Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Mix together all ingredients except ¼ of the Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer mixture to a 9" × 9" baking dish or 1½ quart casserole dish. Sprinkle the remaining Parmesan cheese over the top and bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with crackers or bread.