Artichoke and Spinach Dip
Serve this dip in the baking dish or transfer to a hollowed round loaf of bread. Surround the dip with crackers or thinly sliced pieces of sourdough baguette.
Serves: 20Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 can (14 oz.) quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 8 oz. low-fat cream cheese at room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup sweet onion, minced
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. Splenda No-Calorie Sweetener
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a 1 quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Purée spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, onion, lemon juice, mayonnaise, sour cream, cayenne pepper, nutmeg, and splenda in a food processor.
- Pour the spinach mixture into the prepared dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake for 30 minutes.