Artichoke Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Zucchini
This filling zucchini boat – stuffed with artichoke dip and wrapped up in a slice of bacon – is the flavorful, keto-friendly entrée your weekly meal rotation needs.
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 35 minutesTotal: 50 minutes
- 3 medium zucchinis, cut in half lengthwise, seeds scooped out of center
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 slices Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On prepared baking sheet, arrange zucchini halves; sprinkle with salt.
- In bowl, combine cream cheese, artichokes, parmesan, parsley, garlic and cayenne pepper.
- Evenly divide filling between zucchini halves. Wrap each stuffed zucchini with slice of bacon, tucking ends under zucchini.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until zucchini is tender and filling is hot.
- Refrigerate leftovers.