Arugula Chicken Salad
Sometimes the most simple combos are the best! This salad is perfect for a quick lunch or snappy dinner. Rotisserie chicken makes for extra speedy prep.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. salt, divided
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper, divided
- 2 cups arugula
- 2⁄3 cups cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 1⁄2 medium avocado, pitted
- Combine vinegar, oil, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. Whisk together until well combined. Set aside.
- Toss arugula and chicken together. Top with avocado half. Drizzle with dressing and season with remaining salt and pepper.