Arugula and Herb Pesto
An important rule with pesto is to make it only when fresh herbs are available. Dried herbs won’t give the same flavor or texture. Serve over cooked pasta for a quick meal.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups fresh arugula
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp. chopped rosemary
- 1⁄2 bulb garlic, chopped
- 1 medium shallot, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.