Arugula Pecorino Romano Pesto
Peppery arugula and salty Pecorino Romano make a great topping for piping-hot pasta.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup fresh arugula leaves, loosely packed
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 1⁄4 cup finely grated Pecorino Romano
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 5 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Put all ingredients except olive oil in a blender and finely chop. With motor running, drizzle olive oil in until the pesto is smooth. Refrigerate or use immediately.