Arugula Walnut Pesto Dip
Enjoy this lovely citrusy and mildly spicy pesto with fresh vegetables and bread. It makes the perfect appetizer.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 cups arugula
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb. baby carrots
- 6 oz. snow peas, stems and strings removed
- 1 baguette (10.5 oz.), sliced
- Place arugula, oil, walnuts, zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and Parmesan in a food processor fitted with a metal blade. Process until smooth.
- Spoon pesto into a small bowl. Serve with carrots, snow peas, and bread.