Arugula with Pears and Red Wine Vinaigrette
The peppery taste of arugula is partnered with crisp, sweet pears and a tangy red wine vinaigrette. Add grilled chicken, chopped nuts, dried figs, and/or shredded cheese for a main-course salad.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 cups fresh baby arugula
- 2 pears, sliced thinly
- 4 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. dried marjoram
- ¼ tsp. dry ground mustard
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. shaved Parmesan cheese
- Place the arugula into a large mixing bowl and add the sliced pears.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a small mixing bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Pour over salad and toss well to coat. Serve immediately.