Asian Avocado Citrus Salad
The rich green leaves of tender baby spinach pair beautifully with avocado and citrus slices. Topped with a sunflower-sesame dressing, this simple dish is perfect for light lunches, dinners, and as a mealtime side.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bag (10 oz.) baby spinach
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sliced in wedges
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1⁄4 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp. red pepper oil
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. honey
- 1⁄2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Arrange spinach, orange slices, and avocado on serving dishes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sesame oil, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, aminos, sunflower seeds, red pepper oil, honey, and pepper. Drizzle over salad. Serve immediately.