Asian Cashew Wraps
Delicate butter lettuce leaves filled with marinated cashews make a light and flavorful dinner that’s ready in minutes!
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup raw cashews
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 6 leaves butter lettuce
- ½ cup chopped pineapple
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. chopped scallions
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt coconut oil and add garlic, then immediately reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add cashews and lime juice to the skillet. Cook until the lime juice is reduced. Add coconut aminos and honey, then cook until glazed and golden brown.
- Serve in lettuce leaves topped with pineapple, cilantro, scallions, and sesame seeds.