Asian Chopped Salad
With a touch of sweetness and a bit of crunch, this satisfying, Asian-inspired chicken and veggie salad is a quick, colorful and delicious meal for any day of the week.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 small head red cabbage, finely chopped (about 6 cups)
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 mandarin oranges, peeled, divided into segments and cut in half
- 1 pound cooked chicken, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup Honey Roasted Peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1 bottle Simple Truth Organic™ Asian Style Sesame Vinaigrette
- In large bowl, combine cabbage, carrots, peppers, onion, oranges, chicken and peanuts.
- Toss with desired amount of dressing.