Asian Fusion Burgers with Gochujang Ketchup
Take your burgers to another level by replacing the usual bun with a bed of rice noodles and ketchup with a spicy Korean-inspired sauce
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup Original Tomato Ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup Gochujang sauce, plus 2 tsp., divided
- 4 teaspoons Lite Soy Sauce plus 2 Tbsp., divided
- 1 pound ground lean beef
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons grated peeled gingerroot, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups rice noodles, cooked and drained according to package directions
- 1⁄4 cup kimchi
- To make sauce, in a small bowl, whisk together all ketchup, ¼ cup Gochujang, 4 teaspoons soy sauce and 2 teaspoons gingerroot.
- Coat grill grate with cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- To make burgers, in a bowl, combine beef, soy sauce, oil, gingerroot, Gochujang and garlic; gently mix until combined. Form mixture into 4 patties.
- Grill patties 5 minutes; turn over. Grill 5-6 minutes longer until internal temperature of patty is 145°F or desired doneness.
- Serve burgers on a bed of noodles alongside dipping sauce; top with kimchi. Refrigerate leftovers.