Asian Grilled Chicken
Fire up the grill for this zingy, Asian-inspired grilled chicken recipe.
Serves: 4Prep: 4 hours 10 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 4 hours 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Shoyu Soy Sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Simple Truth Organic™ Curry Powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 8 Simple Truth™ Natural Chicken Thighs, Boneless & Skinless
- Cooking spray
- 1 whole lime, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Whole Sesame Seed, toasted
- In a large zip-top plastic bag, combine chicken with brown sugar, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, curry powder and garlic. Seal and marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill or heat grill pan to hot but not smoking. Remove chicken from bag, reserving marinade. Boil marinade in a small saucepan for 1 minute.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray; grill 20 minutes or until done, turning and basting frequently with marinade. Before serving, sprinkle chicken with sesame seeds and garnish with lime wedges.