Asian Honey Ginger Peanuts
These peanuts are good to nibble alone, and they are also good in a salad made of shredded cabbage, chicken, and cold spaghetti noodles with sesame seeds and peanut dressing.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 cups shelled peanuts, roasted but unsalted
- 1⁄8 tsp. kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the cream, ginger, soy sauce, and honey in a bowl with a fork. Add the peanuts and stir to coat.
- Pour the coated peanuts onto a baking sheet lined with nonstick foil and separate them into individual nuts with a fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes, stir the nuts around, and bake another 5 minutes. Sprinkle nuts with salt, break them into individual nuts, and let cool on the foil. Store in a tin with a tight-fitting lid.