Asian Shrimp Cocktail Shots
A mini martini glass, shot glass or espresso cup makes a perfect vessel for serving succulent shrimp and zesty sauce.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound raw medium or large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3⁄4 cup Private Selection™ Vietnamese Inspired Spicy Lemongrass Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Shredded carrot
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- In gallon size resealable bag, combine shrimp and ½ cup marinade until coated. Seal; refrigerate 30-60 minutes. Drain shrimp; discard marinade.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together remaining ¼ marinade, the coconut milk and peanut butter. Stir in 1 to 2 tablespoons water for a thinner sauce, if desired. Divide sauce into 8 shot glasses. Sprinkle with a few carrot shreds. Set aside.
- Heat grill for direct heat. Place grill basket on grill rack; add shrimp. Cover and cook shrimp 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until shrimp are pink and cooked throughout.
- Arrange 2 or 3 shrimp around edge of each shot glass. Sprinkle shrimp with cilantro.