Asian-Spiced Kale Chips
Salty, crunchy, and low-fat, these chips are guilt-free and irresistible!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large bunch fresh kale
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. gluten-free soy sauce
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. salt, divided
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper, divided
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup gluten-free ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. sriracha sauce
- 1⁄2 tsp. onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Wash and rinse kale. Remove ribs and cut leaves into large chips.
- In a large mixing bowl, add sesame oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder, ginger, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper. Add the kale chips and mix to coat.
- Place the chips on the parchment paper in a single layer. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until crispy.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, ketchup, sriracha sauce, onion powder, and remaining salt and pepper. Serve the chips with the sauce.